2 Types of Belly Fat
What do you know about belly fat? There are so many ad’s that say they can help you target belly fat and eliminate it.
How? There’s more than one kind?
When it comes to belly fat there are 2 different kinds that you need to know about.
- Visceral fat: the deep fat that sits around the organs under the abdominal muscles.
- Greater blood supply
- Less insulin sensitive
- Harder to store and easier to burn
- Superficial Subcutaneous belly fat is what rolls over the waist line.
- Less blood supply
- Easy to store and hard to burn
- Less receptive to fat burning catecholamines
I will be writing more about belly fat in the upcoming posts so stay tuned!