5 Fitness Snacks
- Hard Boiled Egg and Sliced Veggies.
- Sliced Apple and Almond Butter.
- Natural, Low Sodium Jerky.
- Seasonal Berries with 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- A Bag of Homemade Kale Chips. See recipe below.
There You Go, Quick and easy list!
Your Expert on Health Fitness and Living Your Best Life!
P.S. I am still offering the FREE personal Training 1/2 hour session for everyone you refer to me who I meet with, even if they don’t sign up for training.
Salty, crunchy snack foods are a weakness for most people. Instead of eating chips or popcorn or crackers, which quickly add up in unwanted pounds, make a batch of these delicious, crunchy kale chips. Kale chips are low in carbs and make a delicious crunchy snack. Servings: 5 Here’s what you need
- 1 bunch kale, washed and torn, stems discarded
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix the kale pieces with all of the ingredients.
- Spread evenly on foil-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes, watching closely that they do not burn. Remove from oven when crispy.
Nutritional Analysis: 51 calories, 3g fat, 68mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g protein