Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- ⅓ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15 oz.) can low-sodium chickpeas, rinse and drained
- 2 ½ cups sliced packed green cabbage
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled with a vegetable peeler into strips or thinly sliced, or 2 cups shredded carrots
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, vinegar, water, salt, and pepper to taste. Add the chickpeas, cabbage, celery, and carrots; toss to combine.
- Transfer slaw to a plastic food storage bag and chill at least 4 hours before serving; slaw keeps up to 3 days.
214 calories, 3g fat, 107mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate, 10g fiber, and 12g protein
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call or email me now to set up your first workout – I’d love to help you achieve your best body ever!
Live Good Fitness